HealthCare Talent Acquisition
U.S. Health Care Employers with RNs & Therapists from Around the World
Why is there an RN & Therapist Shortage?
The shortage is not a recruitment issue; it’s a supply and demand issue.
Despite deploying more resources and using more sophisticated recruitment marketing strategies, Employers continue to face the same challenges.
HealthCare Recruitment Challenges
- Increasing time to fill chronic vacancies
- Contingent staff spend impacting on financial and quality outcomes
- Foregone revenues due to inability to optimally staff units
- Inability to keep up with increasing retirements
- Increased Sign-On, Retention and other financial incentives
The shortages Employers are attempting to cope with are not the result of insufficient or ineffective recruitment strategies, they are the result of there being more positions available than there a people available to fill them – period! It’s a Supply & Demand Issue!
The only sustainable strategy to decreasing time to fill, chronic vacancies, ballooning contingent staff spending, realize full revenue potential, keeping ahead of retirements and not getting caught up in the whirlwind of paying ever greater financial incentives is to increase the pool of available workers.
The best way to increase the pool of available workers is through DIRECT HIRE, PERM PLACEMENT International Recruitment.