About WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions
With more than 20 years of experience in direct hire international recruitment, WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions has matched healthcare employers with experienced, qualified RNs & Therapists.
We have developed a model of international recruitment that best meets the priorities of both our healthcare employer clients and our healthcare applicants from around the world. HealthStaff offers our clients and applicants the clear benefits of a direct hire-only model. This approach provides our clients with the optimum quality and financial benefits. For applicants, this means you are placed with a named, known facility in one location.
Solutions for Healthcare Employers
The success of your recruitment program and healthcare facility is impacted by the experience, knowledge, and integrity of the recruitment firm you use. In fact, our clients routinely report that we have been able to assist them in reducing overtime and contract staffing payments while at the same time enhancing existing staff morale and retention, overall quality of care and workforce diversity. When your choice is WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions, you benefit from our:
- Over 20 years of experience in direct hire recruitment, hiring, immigration, credentialing and relocation processes – all for one flat fee!
- Principals and staff with decades of experience in healthcare management and recruitment
- Team that is well-versed in handling unique staffing and placement challenges
- Long-standing and established record of professional, ethical dealings—both with our clients and our applicants
- Experts dedicated to helping you optimize financial success and quality care
- Single point of contact model, through a designated and dedicated Account Manager
Solutions for International RNs & Therapists
If you are an international nurse looking to expand your skill set and further your career, WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions will make the process simple and stress-free. Our experienced team will help you along the way in completing the immigration and placement process. We will help you:
- Find opportunities for permanent placement with established, reputable healthcare facilities that meet your needs
- Evaluate your job offer in order to make certain the offered position fulfills your financial and placement needs
- Schedule an interview with your chosen employer
- Coordinate the immigration process, as well as U.S. licensure and certification
WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions has been successfully placing nursing professionals for over 20 years. Trust our experience and dedication to ensuring your needs are met as a valued and skilled medical professional.